Do you feel like you are eating too much unhealthy food? This is an article fit for you. It will show you different foods that will improve your diet. Here are some types of foods that we picked up that you can make or buy in stores such as:
- Chicken Salad
- Vegetable soup
Guacamole is a dip usually eaten with chips. It is made from avocados, tomatoes and onions and sometimes contains other ingredients as well, including lime juice, garlic, Serrano pepper or jalapeno peppers and cilantro. All of these are freshly picked. You can get these ingredients at your local supermarket.
Chicken salad is wholesome because it is made from natural ingredients such as grapes, walnuts, chicken, lettuce, curry powder, and fat-free yogurt. Chicken salad is a zesty new way to make your meals even better. Be sure to try it.
Some people rarely even eat vegetables. But the truth is that you have to eat them for a healthy diet. Vegetable soup is one meal to eat that gives you the vegetables that you need.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions or thinly sliced leeks (whites only)
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 cups mixed fresh or frozen vegetables, such as carrots, corn, green beans, lima beans, peas, potatoes, and zucchini (cut larger vegetables into smaller pieces)Vegetable soup is filled with healthy veggies, perfect for when you are sick or having a stressful day. This can also keep you relaxed and calm.
Fresh and seasonal fruit is good to eat for dessert. There are tons of recipes made out of healthy fruit. You should experiment with them until you find the one that fits you.